Homemade Coleslaw Recipe
Makes 8 – 10 | Prep time: 8 minutes | Cook time: No Cooking | Average Calorie: 150 calories
By Burger Addict
- 150 miligram mayonaise,
- 125 full fat yogurt,
- 1 medium white cabbage,
- 3 medium carrots,
- pepper and salt
Perfect Burger Tips:
Allow burgers to rest 30 minutes to 1 hours so that flavors to penetrate in the burgers. Brush burgers with little oil before start cooking them so that they do not dry up while cooking. Use fresh and lean mince or ingredients. Make sure the burger sizes are even so that it can cook equally in the same time frame.
Step by Step
- Start shredding the cabbage finely.
- Peel the carrots and grate them finely.
- Mix the cabbage, carrot, mayo and yogurt in a mixing bawl.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Cover the coleslaw with cling film and leave in the fridge until it is served.
Veggie Burger Side Dishes